Hi there, fellow social media creators, influences & brands, welcome to the 6th edition of the London creators event! This is the place for you to connect, learn and grow!
- Dates: January 17th, 2023
- Location: Patch St Paul’s
- Hosted by Matteo
- Published on Meetup.com, Eventbrite.com
- 18:30 Welcome
- 19:00 Introduction round (prepare your elevator pitch!)
- 19:30 Lightning talks
- 20:00 Networking
Eddie is an exceptional YouTuber in the areas of open source, web development, DevOps and freelancing. In this talk, he will tell us his story of how he went from a 9-to-5 coder to a full-time digital nomad content creator. He will take us through his journey on Twitter (where he has over 100k followers) and YouTube (with over 35k subscribers) and how he went from wondering if anyone was listening and watching to building a business providing DevRel as a service with a team of three.
And now it’s your turn:
- Introduce yourself here: Share your social media & let us know what you would live to have discussed at the meetup!
- Apply for a lightning talk if you have something that should be shared with a community of creators & influencer
- Follow us on Instagram , Facebook or LinkedIn
- Interested in helping at our event? Apply here