Social Media Creators & Influencers Meetup Berlin #15

Creators of Berlin,

We’re looking forward to seeing you at our Social Media Creators & Influencers Meetup Berlin #15! This is the place for you to connect, learn and grow!

Facts:

• Dates: January 31st, 2023
  • Hosted by Matteo
  • Published on Eventbrite.com

Schedule:

• 18:30 Welcome
  • 19:00 Introduction round (prepare your elevator pitch!)
  • 19:30 Lightning talks
  • 20:00 Networking

Lightning Talk

• Kevin Elezaj will talk about “Lessons I learned while building my business as an influencer”. When we met Kevin he told us “of course you can follow rules and tactics but what really worked for me is you need to marry passion with consistency in your actions.” We’re excited to listen how Kevin manages to do this. Check him out on Instagram: Kevin Elezaj (@kevinelezaj) • Instagram photos and videos
  • Piotr Pilat, visual storyteller & Pulitzer Prize finalist: “Learning from the best social media videos”: Piotr will break down top performing YouTube videos and talk about every aspect on how they were made: Storytelling, gear, location, filming & editing. Storytelling in particular is incredibly powerful these days, and the ability to express experiences and share them with the public is more important than ever.

And now it’s your turn:

• Introduce yourself here: Share your social media & let us know what you would live to have discussed at the meetup!
  • Apply for a lightning talk if you have something that should be shared with a community of creators & influencer
  • Follow us on Instagram , Facebook or LinkedIn
  • Interested in helping at our event? Apply here