We’re always looking for great locations to host our meetups - let’s dedicate this part of the community to finding them!
The requirements for our meetups are:
- It provides enough space
- Small meetups are for up to 20 people around one table
- Larger meetups are for 50-80, ideally in a seperate area/room
- Good Wifi is important, especially on the small meetups
- The environment is not too noisy (or can be toned down) so we can have one person talking and the others listening
- The environment should be OK with us having an unknown (estimatable) number of participants. It’s a meetup, therefore we can’t say for sure how many people show up. For example Radio Rooftop London requires us to know how many people show up.